Saturday 1 November 2014

Happy (late) Halloween!!


Happy Halloween (sort of!). I didn't write a Halloween blog post yesterday, so I thought I would write a (mini) one now. The pictures at the top are of me last night after I had spent AGES messing around with my makeup at my friend's house before we left to go to a Halloween party. 
I am wearing a glee-style cheerleader outfit and I filled under my eyes and up to my brows with brown eye-shadow. My lids were covered in purple also and I rimmed my eyes with red eye-shadow as well as black eyeliner. I am also wearing really dark purple lipstick.

I absolutely loved the party. My friend and I turned up as vampire cheerleaders and one of my other friends did this cool vampire-bite effect on my neck.
It was cool seeing loads of people from school, and although the holidays have only lasted a week, it feels like they have been much longer. It was also very interesting to see other people's creative costumes as quite a few of my friends are really into art and are really imaginative, making me really envious of their spooky makeup.
The only downside to the evening was that it took AGES to wash off all the pale foundation and the dark eye-shadow afterwards. I also used gray eye-shadow to colour in my cheekbones, and I did not realise how much I had put on until I was forced to scrub it off afterwards!!

Either way, the memory of the party last night is definitely one that is going to stick in my mind when I think back to Year 10 - along with twirling about in a cheerleader skirt, dancing terribly and eating way too much chocolate! 

I hope everyone had an awesome day :)
Speak to you soon, 
Lucy x

No comments:

Post a Comment