Sunday 14 September 2014

I've been nominated for a Liebster Award! :D

I have no idea how these things work, and I only know what I have read on Tara's blog post, so sorry if I do this wrong! I am just hoping to bring myself and other bloggers together, as she says in the blog post in which I was nominated, which sounds awesome, so I am hoping to do just that. :D

Sooo yeah, I have been nominated by Tara, owner of the blog LoveTaraBabii. I have not been reading her blog for long, but it's pretty cool :) Go have a look for yourself!

And the nominees are.... (sorry if you have done this before!)

Your questions are:
  • Where do you see yourself in 10 years? (location or whatever)
  • What/who persuaded you to start blogging?
  • What is your favourite food?
  • What thing/things would you like to do before you die?
  • If you could meet one celebrity, who would it be?
  • If you could meet one fictional character, who would it be? 
  • What is your favourite band?
  • If you could have one super power, what would it be? 
  • Who is your idol?
  • What is your favourite animal?

Here are the questions I was asked:

  • What is your ambition in life?
Woooah, slow down! That's a big question to spring on a 14 year old, haha :P
I'm not really sure yet. I would love to get somewhere in the film industry someday or to write my own book or something. I love acting and writing, so those are the kind of things I want to focus on in life. I haven't really had that much time to set myself goals yet. 

  • If you could only go to one place/country before you die, where would it be?
I've discussed this before with my friend, and we decided that we would want to go to Venice. I have been lucky enough to go to quite a few places/countries in my lifetime, though I have never been to Venice, and from what I've seen, it is beautiful :)

  • What is one item that you cannot go without?
MY LAPTOP!!!
  • What is your favourite colour and why?
This tends to change quite often, but if I had to narrow it down, I would say either purple or silver. My room is painted purple and I really love the colour and the variation between all the different shades of purple that can have very different effects. 
I also think that silver is just generally awesome :D
  • Do you have any pets?
Yup! :)
I have a cocker spaniel called Paddy, a guinea pig called Panda and a goldfish called Sheila. 
This is a picture of Paddy when he was a puppy, so it was probably taken around January-time. He is now 11(ish) months old, and looks like this:
PhotoHelen McEleney


Panda :3

I don't actually have any good pictures of Sheila, though I don't think I need to, as I'm guessing all goldfish look the same. 

  • If life had an undo button, what would you undo?
The stupid, embarrassing little moments that I know will haunt me for the rest of my life (I will not go into details!). These are basically just situations where I word-vomit or just do something really dorky or clumsy. There aren't any really big life decisions I regret. 

  • What makes you different from everyone else?
I have many similar interests with my friends, though I have a particular passion for drama and acting. Also, I suppose my blog makes me different from everyone else! No two blogs are the same and I don't have friends with blogs (not including people I know because of their blogs, obviously!). 

  • If you could only drink one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Hot chocolate! :o
Photo

Having said this, I am aware that it is incredibly unhealthy and this decision would probably result in multiple health problems unless I was living off grapes, so I would have to say water.

  • Your favourite film?
Ohhh myyy goosshh this one is hard! I absolutely love The Hunger Games movies and can't wait for Mockingjay part 1 & 2. I also love romantic movies, dramas and some comedies though, so I'm not sure. I love The Perks of Being a Wallflower and Stuck In Love. Mean Girls also HAS TO BE an all time favourite for me though, and I will always relate to it. 
AAH, this question is killing me!
I'm going to have to go with Mean Girls. 

  • If somebody made a film about your life, who would you want to play you?
Hopefully I would be offered to play myself, haha! 
...actually, on second thoughts, there are too many embarrassing stories that I would not want to reenact. I think I would leave that job to someone else!
Hmm... I suppose my biggest candidates would be Jennifer Lawrence, Amanda Seyfried or Chloe Grace Moretz (if only I were as glamorous as any of these people!). 
The more I think about the idea, the less I can imagine people finding the film actually interesting. Most people would fall asleep!

  • How would you describe yourself?
Shy/timid, a daydreamer, a wallflower, nerdy and sensitive....
Also loud, quirky, bubbly, opinionated and excitable!


That's it for my questions! 
Here are the rules for those of you I have tagged:

1. You must link back to the person who nominated you.
2. You must answer the questions given to you, and then come up with 11 of your own.
3. You then nominate other bloggers with under 200 followers. 

Good luck! :)
Lucy x

5 comments:

  1. Aww this is a brill response to my nomination! We have quite a lot in common, even if you do make me feel very old being 10 years older than you :( haha, Venice, Purple, and The Hunger Games! Love your questions, and If I could meet one fictional character, it'd have to be Katniss Everdeen, totally in love with her, so inspirational, even if she isn't real x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D
      I might choose Katniss Everdeen too, but then there's also Peeta Mellark and Finnick Odair, so it'd be hard to choose between the three of them! They're all real to me, so although I wish they weren't fictional, it's not so bad.

      Delete
  2. OH MY GOSHHHH. YOUR DOG IS SO CUTE! And it would be amazing if life had an undo button. Great answers, Lucy! <3

    ReplyDelete